Resetting Xbox One Game Saves
If the game encounters an issue with its save data, resetting the game's data on the Xbox One hard drive may help.
Note: Once you've deleted your saved game data, it cannot be undone. If you have progress you would like to keep, we recommend backing up your save data online or to an external storage device before you reset it.
On the Xbox One, follow these steps to access the System Storage and delete the game's save data:
- Go to Xbox Home --> Settings --> System --> Storage Devices
- Select Internal storage
- Select Clone Drone in the Danger Zone, press the Menu button, and select Manage game.
- Go to Saved data (at the bottom)
- Press on your account's save data
- Choose Delete everywhere. (If you do not, the data would be re-downloaded from Xbox's Cloud)
Once you've deleted the files, try re-opening the game and see if your issue has been resolved.
If you are still having trouble, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you some more things to try!
If you'd prefer a video guide, this video goes through simliar steps: